Music What bands/artists are you listening to nowadays?

I listen to a lot of classic rock. One of my top favorite bands is Blue Oyster Cult. They are a classic! I also love listening to The Police, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, and Metric. But aside from that, I also love listening to The Smiths, Vampire Weekend, and Jacks Mannequin. You know what, scratch all of that. I suppose those are my favorites, but I will most likely listen to any genre of song and at any time, as long as it fits my mood at the moment!
I couldn't of said it better! But what seems to be playing on repeat these days, for me , is Zeppelin, BOC, and of newer stuff I currently adore Radical Face, I can relate to them so much.

I listen to Paramore, MCR, 30 secs. to Mars, and Lost Prophet. And of course some Japanese artists like AKB48 and supercell. I don't like the recent music today I prefer the old songs.

Apart from plenty of Rush and Pink Floyd, I've been listening to Radiohead, Joy Division and Talking Heads just recently. I hardly ever listen to new music these days.

For me it's mainly:

The Animals
Misfits (Danzig era)
Danzig (early records)
The Cramps
The Killing Tree

Right now

I listen to a variety of bands and artists, also from a variety of genres. I'm more of a metal person though. I like bands like Children of Bodom, Rammstein, etc.. But then I also like Rixton, Sia, and other artists.

Recently cycling through these albums. Love them all:
Causa Sui - Euporie Tide | Psychedelic Rock
Pinkshinyultrablast - Everything Else Matters | shoegaze
Matthew Halsall & The Gondwana Orchestra - When The World Was One | Jazz
Temples - Sun Structures | Psychedelic Rock
Various Artists - Mikgazer Vol I | shoegaze, vocaloid

I listen to a lot of metal and not much else.
My favorite bands:Agalloch, Nevermore, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Katatonia, , Anathema.

Other bands I really like: Kylesa, Dimmu Borgir, Tiamat, Ulver, Unexpect, Ne Obliviscaris, Alcest, Behemoth, Borknagar, Diablo Swing Orchestra,Peccatum, Secrets of the Moon, Nightbringer, Sirenia, Epica, Subrosa,The Devin Townsend Project, Virgin Black, Ihsahn, Satan, Wintersun.

Lately it's been electronic music for me, so bands like Covenant, Icon of Coil, Combichrist, KMFDM, sometimes Skinny Puppy. I'm a big Combichrist fan ever since I heard their "No Redemption" album (despite that one not being quite electronic).
There's also a fair bit of metal music on my playlist. Some of my favourite metal bands are Korn, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Wintersun, Rammstein, Disturbed and Dope.

Anime Reviewer
Listening to a lot of stuff off Slicethepie, another on of those "Get Paid to " sites. I'm not advocating their platform or anything, but some of these artists I've never heard of like Shadowwood and Grimus are pretty decent. I may be out of the loop, but I haven't been given any music that is mainstream (which I think is the point entirely of the site) but a lot of these upcoming artists are really good. A couple of them have a 90's feel to their music, ala Counting Crows.

But other than that, I still love 90s music. Grunge or otherwise, 90s was my favorite genre. List a band. I like them.

I've mostly been listening to my old music from back in high school of bands I liked. Linkin Park, Black Eyes Peas, as well as anyone that MrSheep off of youtube comes up with for songs that are remixed and such. The only recent person that I listen to that is up to date is Bruno Mars. Love his feel of music and the way he just makes you just want to get up and move.

Hey, if you love mrsheep of youtube, maybe you should check out Caribou's Swim album.