What Are You Doing For New Years!

I'm hoping my copy of Godzilla Final Wars comes soon, so I can watch that. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
I'm hoping my copy of Godzilla Final Wars comes soon, so I can watch that. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

-RF

I actually saw it in a theater a month or so back. It was seriously kick ass. If I'm willing to stand in the back of a theater to watch a movie, ya know it's good :buttrock:

I'd love to throw that in the mix, but sadly, unless somehow on my break tomorrow I can make it to the local shop I go to for my imports and they finally have it, it won't be in the mix
 
I'm sure there are plenty of parties around town at various clubs/pubs. Go to one of them and at least have a better time than sitting around buggering off!
 
Ishn said:
I'm sure there are plenty of parties around town at various clubs/pubs. Go to one of them and at least have a better time than sitting around buggering off!

Umm yeah, first I'm 18, second I'm not a club person. So.....uhhhh....no.
 
more than likely it's gonna be me and my younger brother unless something comes up
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…