What are the best superhero shows on Disney+ to binge after "Loki"?

Justin J

Active Member
I've recently finished "Loki" and I'm craving more superhero content on Disney+. I'm looking for shows that capture a similar vibe, whether it's the humor, character depth, or just the overall storytelling style. What do you all recommend?
 
If you loved "Loki," definitely check out "What If…?"! The storytelling is super creative with that same playfulness, plus it gets into alternate realities that really mess with the characters we know. It's got that signature Marvel humor but also explores deeper themes.

Also, don't sleep on "Ms. Marvel"! It's got a fresh vibe, and Kamala Khan's character is so relatable and full of heart. The storytelling style is really engaging, and it's a great mix of coming-of-age and superhero antics. What are you hoping to see more of in your superhero fix?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top