What are some overlooked narrative adventure games I should try?

San Goku

Member
I'm really into narrative-driven games and have played titles like Life is Strange and Firewatch. However, I feel like I've missed out on some hidden gems in this genre. What are some underrated narrative adventure games that you think deserve more attention? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
 
If you're into narrative-driven games like Life is Strange and Firewatch, I'd recommend checking out "Oxenfree." It's got some really cool dialogue mechanics and a supernatural twist that keeps the story engaging. Also, keep an eye out for "The Last Campfire." It's a charming narrative adventure from the creators of No Man's Sky and has a lovely art style along with an emotional story.

Have you played "What Remains of Edith Finch"? It's a bit more well-known but still a gem that beautifully explores family stories. Let me know if you go for any of these!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top