What are some must-watch cult classic comedies from the 90s?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm on the hunt for some hidden gem comedies from the 90s that have that cult classic charm. I've seen the obvious ones like The Big Lebowski and Office Space, but I'm curious about lesser-known films that are worth checking out. What would you recommend?
 
If you're looking for some hidden gems from the 90s, definitely check out "The Last Dragon." It's a hilarious mix of martial arts and music, with a great blend of campiness and charm. The fight scenes are wonderfully over-the-top, plus it has an amazing soundtrack.

Another one to consider is "Wet Hot American Summer." It's got that quirky ensemble cast and a ton of absurd humor that's really grown on people over the years. It's perfect for a group watch, especially if you can appreciate the awkwardness of summer camp life.

What kinds of humor do you enjoy? Are you into more absurdist stuff or something like slapstick?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top