The_Next!!! Member Aug 2, 2008 #31 Raida|23 said: On a side note, something tells me you're still single. Click to expand... Not really...
Raida|23 said: On a side note, something tells me you're still single. Click to expand... Not really...
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Aug 6, 2008 #32 Z-Unit said: When ur fapping i prefer u use that cream that has that cooling effect, like for pain and stuff. Gives a nice sensation. Click to expand... YEAH Icy-Hot I heard thats amazing
Z-Unit said: When ur fapping i prefer u use that cream that has that cooling effect, like for pain and stuff. Gives a nice sensation. Click to expand... YEAH Icy-Hot I heard thats amazing
jay_tigran Member Aug 6, 2008 #33 ...what has this world come to... a thread about fapping... my word... although... ...
Henshin_Knight Member Aug 6, 2008 #35 Did you guys hear about the dad that told his kid: "Ya know, if you don't stop jackin off so much, you're gonna go blind" and the kid says: "Dad, I'm over here!"
Did you guys hear about the dad that told his kid: "Ya know, if you don't stop jackin off so much, you're gonna go blind" and the kid says: "Dad, I'm over here!"
Z-Unit Member Aug 6, 2008 #36 The_Next, try using some Bengay next time you fap. I heard it gives you an interesting sensation.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 6, 2008 #37 Henshin_Knight said: Did you guys hear about the dad that told his kid: "Ya know, if you don't stop jackin off so much, you're gonna go blind" and the kid says: "Dad, I'm over here!" Click to expand... LMFAO. That made me nearly choke!
Henshin_Knight said: Did you guys hear about the dad that told his kid: "Ya know, if you don't stop jackin off so much, you're gonna go blind" and the kid says: "Dad, I'm over here!" Click to expand... LMFAO. That made me nearly choke!
Raida|23 Member Aug 7, 2008 #38 When I was a kid, I remember there was an old man always tellin us kids stories about methods to masturbate yourself. Pedobear approves.
When I was a kid, I remember there was an old man always tellin us kids stories about methods to masturbate yourself. Pedobear approves.