H Hariken For The Greater Justice... Jan 1, 2006 #1 Woot Woot! All Hail the Video Game Forum! :buttrock: Drop by here to shoot the **** on all the latest games and systems but please leave the flamethrowers at home... unless you're torching some alien scum! :169:
Woot Woot! All Hail the Video Game Forum! :buttrock: Drop by here to shoot the **** on all the latest games and systems but please leave the flamethrowers at home... unless you're torching some alien scum! :169:
Mikazuki Banned Jan 1, 2006 #2 Flamethrowers! Bah, only trolls use flamethrowers. Give me a BFG any day.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jan 1, 2006 #5 Magiranger King said: you opened today and already 3 pages. way to go. Click to expand... What? I don't see 3 pages on this thread. :sly:
Magiranger King said: you opened today and already 3 pages. way to go. Click to expand... What? I don't see 3 pages on this thread. :sly:
UltraMatt Life is showtime Jan 1, 2006 #7 WOO HOO! Video Games rule (my life.) HELP! *gets pulled back my PS2 and Gamecube controller wires* THE CONSOLES ARE TAKING OVER! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
WOO HOO! Video Games rule (my life.) HELP! *gets pulled back my PS2 and Gamecube controller wires* THE CONSOLES ARE TAKING OVER! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Keith Justice New Member Jan 1, 2006 #9 Welcome to Videoland!http://www.retrojunk.com/details_theme.php?main_id=44&theme_id=86&play=y
Judge Faiz I am the law Jan 1, 2006 #10 I THOUGHT that's what you named the Forum after! I just had a nerdgazim knowing I was right :laugh: -RF
I THOUGHT that's what you named the Forum after! I just had a nerdgazim knowing I was right :laugh: -RF