Welcome to The Halls of Justice

Keith Justice

New Member
welcometothehallsofjustice.jpg



I'll be your host.... JC.

Let's get this motherfuckin' party started, shall we? ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm the technical person here on the board. Over the coming days and weeks, I'll be doing various behind-the-scenes things for the board, and reskinning the board so it's look can be imcorperated into the site that JC and I are working on. Unfortunately, I've never used this particular message board system, so I have to school myself on it. It's different from phpBB and Invision Power Board, so it might take me a while to figure things out. Bare with me, and, if you have any 'tech support' related questions related to the board, feel free to AIM me at plushu, or just give a shout out here on the board.
 
She's this board's DekaSwan, if you will. So treat her with the due respect.

Without her, none of us would be here.

Give her a round of thanks an applause.

Thanks DekaS-- I mean, SC. :D

Gotta work on these Emoticons too... :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These emticons aren't too bad. The default ones on my Invision Board are downright 'ghey'. :/ I have a whoel database of emoticons, though, so you guys and pick the ones you want, and I can set them up for you.
 
YO! Delta Red... :D

You find yourself sifting through our supplied avatars and you see something pimp that you like... you thank, Delta Red.

Welcome to the Halls, my friend.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to KingPyramide for helping me figure out how to set up the forums and categories. :)
 
Welcome to the Halls, Phoenix.

Get over into the Power Chamber and drop your two cents on SPD. ^_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top