Wedding Season – a post genre crime thriller

Wedding Season is a genre-defying series debuting on Hulu. Do not confuse it with the Netflix movie with the same title. It is totally unrelated, and the similarity in titles is just a mere coincidence. This series is a reunion project between Gavin Drea and Rosa Salazar, who last worked together in the TV series Vikings. Due to the fact that it contains components of a variety of different genres. This series Wedding Season cannot be classified or categorized in a single way.
This show is like a mixed drink because it combines elements of comedy, suspense, action, adventure, and a whodunit all into one series.
Wedding Season official trailer

Stefan(Gavin Drea) falls in love with Katie (Rosa Salazar) just a few days after meeting her. He realized she was the person he wanted...

Continue reading...

This actress is brilliant! Rosa Salazar is fantastic in both Undone on Amazon and Alita Battle Angel. I'm excited to see what she brings to the table here. Katie definitely did it in terms of the story. She poisoned them all because they had caused someone close to her to die or suffer, and she left the guy she cared about to exact her vengeance. Perhaps she wished to inherit the money. I hope Battle Angel gets a sequel!

Everytime I see anything with Rosa Salazar in it, and it ends up being a great time, and is largely great mostly because of her. Based on the trailer, this show blended some elements of action, comedy, darker comedy, mystery, romance. It should be fun

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I love them together in Vikings so I am definitely going to watch this because its interesting seeing them playing characters who are from the modern times.

Last edited by a moderator: