Web World War: Henshin Justice vs Japan Hero!

And you'd I'd speedblitz for taking Sasword's Zector, 'cause I can't stand Sasword. :P (Kidding, kidding. I wouldn't attack teammates.)
 
Sage Shinigami said:
And you'd I'd speedblitz for taking Sasword's Zector, 'cause I can't stand Sasword. :P (Kidding, kidding. I wouldn't attack teammates.)


Well in that case, you take the explosive change brace! I'll use my Rider Slash and turn into a big strong Scorpioworm! O yea and one more thing...

Umeko & Jasmine are comin with me!!! :eplus2: :laugh: :thumbs:
 
ZroSentai said:
Well in that case, you take the explosive change brace! I'll use my Rider Slash and turn into a big strong Scorpioworm! O yea and one more thing...

Umeko & Jasmine are comin with me!!! :eplus2: :laugh: :thumbs:

You're still from Kabuto, which means you play the bitch to Tendou or anyone else with the Kabuto Zecter. :laugh: :laugh:

And I'm sure once it gets Hyper Clock-Up powers or whatever, I'll be able to date both Hiyori and Misaki at one time without them ever noticing. :buttrock:
 
Sage Shinigami said:
You're still from Kabuto, which means you play the bitch to Tendou or anyone else with the Kabuto Zecter. :laugh: :laugh:

And I'm sure once it gets Hyper Clock-Up powers or whatever, I'll be able to date both Hiyori and Misaki at one time without them ever noticing. :buttrock:

Just make sure you're careful, don't need any Chibi-Sages running around :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top