watching AGITO again.. for the very first time

What happened to Kuuga anyway? If I may ask....
Basically...

[hide]Yuusuke goes to fight Daguba, the last/leader of the Grongi and tells Ichijou to shoot him in the belt should he lose control of himself as Kuuga's finally started getting all black and evilcreepy. Yuusuke fights Daguba in one of the simplest, yet totally amazing fights I've ever seen, then the episode ends with (I think) Yuusuke and Daguba throwing a punch at the same time. The last episode skips ahead some time and shows the other characters going about their lives and wondering what became of Yuusuke, who only has one scene in the last episode. He's gone to travel the world and that scene takes place with him playing with some kids on a beach in Brazil.

I always loved the last episode of Kuuga because it's tokusatsu without tokusatsu, no fights, no transformations, nothing, it just seemed so unique.[/hide]
 
Basically...

[hide]Yuusuke goes to fight Daguba, the last/leader of the Grongi and tells Ichijou to shoot him in the belt should he lose control of himself as Kuuga's finally started getting all black and evilcreepy. Yuusuke fights Daguba in one of the simplest, yet totally amazing fights I've ever seen, then the episode ends with (I think) Yuusuke and Daguba throwing a punch at the same time. The last episode skips ahead some time and shows the other characters going about their lives and wondering what became of Yuusuke, who only has one scene in the last episode. He's gone to travel the world and that scene takes place with him playing with some kids on a beach in Brazil.

I always loved the last episode of Kuuga because it's tokusatsu without tokusatsu, no fights, no transformations, nothing, it just seemed so unique.[/hide]
what happened to kuuga's powers? is it still intact?
 
[HIDE]I thought that they threw fire at each other first, started slugging to out in their monster forms, then broke each other's belts.[/HIDE]
 
Ashihara Ryo: Getting his ass kicked by Asakura (Ohja)
Mana: Booth employee
Shoichi: Thai restaurant chef or manager
Hikawa, Ozawa, Houjo: Eating fried meat
:laugh:

This makes it look like this is an indirect sequel to Agito...like Agito is to Kuuga...unlike Agito, Shouichi is the owner of his restaurant...not just a manager or chef...
 
God damn DVD player froze at ep 22, right in the middle of the opening fight with G3, Agito, and Gills. I was ready to smash the **** outta the DVD player but I had to leave to work.... grrrr. :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top