[Want to Buy] DC Universe Classics wave 5 (Wal-mart exclusive)

Rainboy

Whomp, whomp!
If anybody has extras they would like to sell, or knows of a store that has these and is willing to pick them up, I'm willing to pay up to $15 per figure ($5 above retail each, which means $25 profit for seller if has the whole set) plus shipping. They are being gouged on ebay of course, and I haven't been able to find them at any of the 3 Wal-marts near me, so If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. PM me or just post here if you can assist, thank you.
 
Not to be rude, but that doesn't really help me, so I'm not sure what the point of posting that was...:eyebrow:
 
Tell me who's in the set, I'll take a look.
Thank you so much!

Wave 5 consists of the following...
b605_1.jpg

(from left to right, top to bottom; Amazo, The Atom, The Riddler, Eradicator, and Black Lightning)

If anyone finds these, I'll not only pay the price listed above ($15 per figure), but I'll also throw in one Super Legends figure of your choice (for free) to anyone that can find the whole set. Yes, I want these that much!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top