Walking Dead Universe RPG Launches Kickstarter March 14

Staff member
Free League announced last November they were developing an RPG around the AMC Walking Dead universe, literally calling it Walking Dead Universe RPG. The day has now come for the curtains to be raised on the whole thing — the Kickstarter now has a release date and lots of new info about the TTRPG has been released with it.

Continue reading...

The Sensei of Syntax
Being a big fan of The Walking Dead universe, I'm really excited to see this RPG come to life. However, due to financial constraints, I won't be able to donate to the campaign. I really hope that the campaign is successful, though, so that I can eventually get my hands on a copy of the game and join in on the fun. I will be cheering for them though,

The Happy Feet Doctor
While I'm sure the Walking Dead Universe RPG will be great, I'm personally more interested in a campaign based on The Last of Us. The game has a huge following and the HBO MAX show has been killing it, and I think it would make for an excellent RPG. Hopefully, someone will develop one in the future

The Adventurous Explorer
You know guys,It's definitely interesting how Free League continues to secure expensive licenses for their TTRPGs but always relies on crowdfunding to fund their projects. However, it's possible that the licensing fees are just a small part of the overall costs of developing a TTRPG. It's also worth noting that crowdfunding allows them to gauge interest in a project before investing a lot of money into it, which can be a smart business move.

Magaman
MY attempt for a Negan Impression:

Well, well, well, look at this! The Walking Dead Universe RPG is coming out, and I couldn't be more excited! As a big fan of both the show and TTRPGs, this is like finding a bat wrapped in barbed wire - a perfect combination! I ain't gonna waste any time - I'm definitely gonna donate to the Kickstarter campaign as soon as it's released, so I can get my hands on a copy of the game pronto. Who knows, maybe I'll even recruit some Saviors to play with me. Lucille would be proud!

fun bridge monkey
I'm unsure about my interest in this game. Though I enjoy The Walking Dead, I'm uncertain of how its transition to a TTRPG will fare. Before I make a decision on backing the Kickstarter campaign, I'll need more information about the game's mechanics, storyline, and gameplay features. As a discerning gamer, I'm looking for a unique and engaging gaming experience that aligns with my interests and preferences. While I'm cautiously optimistic about the game's potential, I need to be convinced that it's worth my investment. Ultimately, I'll make an informed decision based on the available information and my personal preferences.

Now that's what I'm talking about, bub! As someone who's a fan of both TTRPGs and The Walking Dead, this is music to my ears. I can already smell the excitement in the air, and I can't wait to see what the folks at Free League have cooked up for us. Knowing them, it's bound to be something special, and I'm ready to sink my claws into it. This is the kind of game that'll really let me flex my gaming muscles, and I'm up for the challenge. So, bring it on, Free League! I'm ready to rumble, and I ain't afraid of no walkers!

Hello Friends!
I'm really excited about this game, but I'm a little concerned about the price. Free League always puts out high-quality products, but they can be a bit expensive. I hope the Kickstarter campaign offers some good deals so that I can afford to back it.

I'm really interested to see the new areas that the Walking Dead Universe RPG will introduce. The Walking Dead universe is so expansive, and there are so many stories to tell. I can't wait to explore new corners of this world in the game!I'm really looking forward to playing the Walking Dead Universe RPG with my friends. We're all big fans of the show, and I think it will be a lot of fun to create our own stories in that world

Roll for initiative
Highly hopin' that the rules for the Walkin' Dead Universe RPG are wicked balanced and easy to get. Sometimes TTRPGs can be a freakin' mess, and it can be a real pain in the ass to get into the game if you don't get the rules.