New Wakanda Forever Trailer Sort-Of Reveals New Black Panther

I really enjoyed the trailer because it was so well edited and because it did not waste any time getting to the meat of the story. To honor Chadwick Boseman in such a beautiful way is a fitting tribute. This is more than a film; it will live on in history. This movie will break the internet like nothing else has. Both trailers made me cry, so I have no doubt that I'll be crying throughout the entire film as well. It's difficult to put into words because of the depth of feeling involved. Mark your calendars, pals!

Money Heister
This is going to be very touching and intensely emotional. One that will restore Wakanda's honor and grace and bring the country closer together at a time of crisis. Both trailers feature incredible original music. It did an excellent job of evoking the same feelings and atmosphere as the trailers, making for an even more immersive experience.

San diego web design
Let's see if they can make Ironheart more likeable. In Comic books America Chavez was hated but in Multiverse of Madness she became the star.

I have a feeling that this film will make me cry a lot. To this day, I can't believe he's dead. His work has captivated me, and I am among his many devoted fans. The man and the actor were both first-rate. Every time I think about the loss we experienced, my heart breaks a little more. Nonetheless, we should be thankful that he decided to share his skills with the world, as the alternative would have been a much greater loss. You will be missed and remembered always, Chadwick Boseman. Wow, that is incredible looking! To be honest, I haven't felt this enthusiastic about a Marvel movie in years!

Namor's flying leaps are fantastic; it looks like he's stepping on air. As opposed to rockets or simple levitation, this is one of the more unusual ways to fly. Namor's foot wings have been preserved, and I must say that this surprises and impresses me. Giving Namor some knowledge of Mayan and Mesoamerican culture seems like a good idea to me because it would add depth to his story. This trailer really got me excited about Namor.

I am overjoyed that Angela Basset's character is being given more screen time because she is going to be a goddamn powerhouse in this film, as she has been in every other. I get shivers at every one of her lines. Instead of Halle Berry, she was the one who should have played Storm. This is a fantastic celebration of Chadwick Boseman's career. Everything about this was well-organized and executed.

Froggy Afternoon
The thought of this gives me the shivers. When I see that funeral scene, I will definitely be in tears. What a just reward for Chadwick! Even though I'm still grieving over his passing, I couldn't be happier with how this film turned out. The first few lines had me in tears. Just got done watching Black Panther's funeral. My heart is breaking. And I appreciate that there won't be any jokes or nonsense in this film because of how seriously it is being taken. I can't wait to see Shuri in the role of Black Panther. And yet, the one and only genuine Black Panther will remain in our hearts forever. Chadwick Boseman will remain in our hearts and minds forever. Indeed, his absence is felt by all. And we won't ever forget him. It's safe to assume that he's pleased with the direction the film is taking and the respect it will give him.

#GetLaid
I want this to succeed because if this fails, those YouTube Massholes will celebrate. I love their reaction when they were proven wrong about Shang-Chi

Bringing you the best of theater
Anyone who knows what was the original script if Chadwick didn't die?