Video games you loved but never finished

I am usually good about finishing a game before jumping to another game. The only game that I have played but never finish is the Final Fantasy Tactics for Gameboy Advance. It is the longest games I have ever played, and I ended up not be able to finish it because I didn't have time back then.

I have about 6 Pokemon games i've never finished. In that series i've only ever finished Sapphire and Pokemon Ranger, haha. I really need to get back into it.

I love Pokemon games! I have played almost all the versions of Pokemon games, which I am looking forward to play Pokemon Y version for Nintendo DS.

Well I can't really say that I loved Gta V but it passed the time well. I had to erase it to play another game, because my PS3 is only one with a small amount of storage space on it. So before playing one game, I had to delete the data of another. I deleted GTA V date to play UFC games, and haven't finished since.

The biggest one for me is probably Half Life 2. Such an amazing game that I've started and restarted a dozen times and just could never get around to completing. I have it on my computer right now. I should go play it.