Universal Releases Trailer For Fast X

#GetLaid
Jason Momoa joining the Fast and Furious family is a big deal, and his role as Dante is going to be intense! I can't wait to see him take on Dom and his family.

toodle loo, This news has simply taken my breath away. The Fast and Furious franchise has been an absolute rollercoaster, and to think that it may come to an end with Fast X is truly bittersweet. But, I must say, the notion of a spin-off featuring our beloved Dominic Toretto, played by the incomparable Vin Diesel, has me positively giddy! The character of Dom has been such a significant part of this franchise and I am eager to see where the creative minds behind it will take him next. This could be the beginning of a new, thrilling chapter for the Fast and Furious universe

Legit Boss
The Fast and Furious franchise has been a wild ride, and it's awesome that it's ending on a high note with Fast X. With a star-studded cast and some crazy action scenes, I think this is going to be the best one yet. The franchise has had such a huge impact, and this film is the perfect way to say goodbye

Yeah Sad that Paul Walker died but his memory lives on with this franchise. His character is still alive but he retired, so a CGI cameo may happen.
Paul walker is one of my favorites and another reason why I am following this movie franchise is Vin Diesel and he's just phenomenal.

It's with no doubt that the Fast and Furious franchise had build a very large fan base. And this is because their movies are interesting and superb. However most fans are now that sad for looking forward to watching the last cast for the amazing franchise, Fast X before they can let it go.