Banned
Anyone else in it?
What do you guys think?

Hit me up if your in it too, PSN is: Snow_Ram

It kicks ass, beats COD, and Uncharted 2. I love it so much, lvl 24 right now, gonna be 25 soon!

Banned
Man, i suck at it >_<
Guess i'm more of a FPS'er.
But i'm keeping at it, level 12 now.

Lurker
I've heard a lot of good things about it already, might tried it later.

Life is viewtiful
Even though it's just a beta, it was hella fantastic! The dynamic gameplay of the cargo plane and jumping to and from the trucks had my jaw hit the ground. Throughout the demo, everything was kinetic and no matter what. You can win medals, kill bonuses that allowed you access to certain weapons and even a power play mechanic that balanced the game a tad if the opposing team had a heavy advantage against you.

The level of customization (from the arsenal of guns you have to the logos) is exemplary though the logo creation tool needs a few tweaking here and there. Plus the leveling is a tad whack.. All in all.....eff COD. Uncharted 3 is the way to go. Brings way more to the table and is much more refreshing IMO. :thumbs:

Banned
I have a few gripes. For one, the custom loadouts reset constantly, the only way to make sure you enter a game with the loadout you want is to make it AFTER the paid boosters screen and before the match starts, otherwise it default's to the AK47 and the Par19 with no attachments.

And the unlock system is giving me things i already have.

You might be doing something wrong bro. My custom loadouts never reset.