K kpa69 Lurker Mar 16, 2010 #1 English subtitled episodes of ULTRAMAN TIGA are being shown each weekend in Southern California. Details on SciFi Japan. http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2010/03/16/ultraman-tiga-back-on-tv-in-southern-california/
English subtitled episodes of ULTRAMAN TIGA are being shown each weekend in Southern California. Details on SciFi Japan. http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2010/03/16/ultraman-tiga-back-on-tv-in-southern-california/
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Mar 16, 2010 #2 I keep meaning to tune into that, and then keep being busy at the strategic moment.
kikaider287 Life is viewtiful Mar 16, 2010 #3 Is there anyway to stream southern california television? I haven't watched Ultraman tiga in years and it would be great to watch this again. AHH childhood nostalgia!:buttrock:
Is there anyway to stream southern california television? I haven't watched Ultraman tiga in years and it would be great to watch this again. AHH childhood nostalgia!:buttrock:
LoneWolf777 Member Mar 17, 2010 #4 Ch! I don't live in Southern California. Lucky Bastards...:redface2:
Kaiju Member Mar 17, 2010 #6 Hmm **** , wish I would have known since the beginning. Wonder if they subbed themselves or using same craps subbed on DVDs
Hmm **** , wish I would have known since the beginning. Wonder if they subbed themselves or using same craps subbed on DVDs
V virus Member Mar 17, 2010 #7 Kaiju said: Hmm **** , wish I would have known since the beginning. Wonder if they subbed themselves or using same craps subbed on DVDs Click to expand... On Time Warner cable, you got the extra Digital Channels? Cause I don't have them. I know on Basic its channel 18.2
Kaiju said: Hmm **** , wish I would have known since the beginning. Wonder if they subbed themselves or using same craps subbed on DVDs Click to expand... On Time Warner cable, you got the extra Digital Channels? Cause I don't have them. I know on Basic its channel 18.2