Science Experiment Gone wrong
Staff member
Spinning out of the Ultra Galaxy Divided Crossroads, Ultraman Regulos

Staff member
Sorry that should be The Destined Crossroads" not Divided, my bad

So is this going to actually be on their YouTube channel to watch for free? Or is it going to be that rental bullshit off another website like they are doing for the sequel to The Absolute Conspiracy?

Staff member
It said at the end of the video that it's going to be released globally on Ultraman Connection, so I'm guessing renral

In a bit of , well after the destined crossroads probably not that surprising, but but this is coming to Ultraman Connection and the Tysuburya official youtube channel in may

I feel like they shot themselves in the foot a bit with this announcement, because everywhere I see people who haven't realised that it's a double announcement and think it's just that 'Ultraman Regulos: The First Mission,' which has already been on Ultraman Connection since December, is being put onto youtube.

There's a completely brand new mini-series called simply Ultraman Regulos, which is an origin story prequel. It's six episodes long being released over a four week period. Ultraman Connection also gets compilation versions collecting together the first three and last three episodes.

Then after that they are putting the (previously exclusive) two-part special onto youtube.