Ultraman Nexus Episode 1 by TV-Nihon

Forever Knight said:
and might I ask... who in the blue hell are you?.

I will buy and watch HKs if I please and I don't need some speech by some little pissant I've never heard of.

Laughing stock?... lol seems like everyone who's come here loves this place. So I suggest you go continue fondelling Kage's pussy and **** off.

This ladies and gentlemen is the reason HJ exists because fucknuts like Dekabreak.


This place exists because people like yourself think they are always right. You are worthless. You attract other worthless people.
 
dekabreak said:
This place exists because people like yourself think they are always right. You are worthless. You attract other worthless people.

Makes sense as to why you'd be here than too.

and who are you to call anyone worthless or an idiot because they buy HKs?... huh.... speak up... who the hell are you?. You are a nobody, You think I give 2 shits about what you have to think? No. I laugh at people like you.

"GRRRRR Fansubs 4-life!!!"
"ARGH!!!! death to HKs!"
"YAY!!!!! I spend $50 for 4 episode DVDs this make me a true fan!"
"WOOOO! I have no friends so I decide to take it out on forum people"

These are all the things I think of when I see you post.

Eat ****.
 
This place exists because people like yourself think they are always right. You are worthless. You attract other worthless people.

That must be how we got you. Listen, the whole reason that we started this board is so that we could talk about stuff like HKs without holier-than-thou assholes like yourself coming out of the woodwork and telling us how you're better than us.

Whether we watch HKs or not is none of your fucking business. When we want your opinion, we'll ask for it.
 
dekabreak said:
You shouldn't watch fansubs, you are below what a person is worth to be watching them. You not only support HK's but you advertise them and say they are better than a fansub from a direct translation. You are an idiot. I don't have much love for Japan Hero but if you are the kind of person that comes to this board or even runs it it is no wonder you guys are the laughing stock of forums right now.

You should stick with HK's as your mentality is only high enough to get them.


Oi! Don't just come to this forum, bash members, be a cock and bash great stuff! Don't watch fansubs? If you opened your eyes you'd actually see that TV-Nihon has practically the greatest subs I have ever seen. If you're the sort of loser that just joins a board to bash and SPAM, seriously, GET A LIFE. Also, flame this forum, you DIE. Henshin Justice Unlimited is the greatest forum I have ever joined and is a fast growing community. The people here are great.
 
dekabreak said:
You shouldn't watch fansubs, you are below what a person is worth to be watching them. You not only support HK's but you advertise them and say they are better than a fansub from a direct translation. You are an idiot. I don't have much love for Japan Hero but if you are the kind of person that comes to this board or even runs it it is no wonder you guys are the laughing stock of forums right now.

You should stick with HK's as your mentality is only high enough to get them.

:laugh:

Nice! Take a Poloroid, boys... we've just been graced by our first troll. :thumbs:

That was fun... now.... JUDGEMENT TIME! :ph34r:

judgement4oy.jpg


Job well done, break. You've been banned in record time, take a bow. :169:
 
Heh... we don't have time for people like that. People who care more about made up fanboy politics than watching super heroes kick the snot out of monsters can go posture and yammer on another board.

If this brudda's got a problem, or feels he's been treated unfairly, he's MORE than free to reach me at [email protected]

In the mean time..... Blade rules, and now I have witnessed its full glory. I'm going to go post about it.

Also.... **** this guy. You want to enjoy som Nexus.. do it however is most fun for you, be it downloading or snagging an HK. Peace. :cool:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top