Ultraman Meets Power Rangers: Chaos Much?

Magirangers would stand the best chance I think due to their Majin forms. They could move at about the same speed as and Ultraman but there is still the whole affair of dealing with the hundreds of attacks an Ultraman can come up with. Plus more modern Ultramen have powered up modes to utilize.
 
Magirangers would stand the best chance I think due to their Majin forms. They could move at about the same speed as and Ultraman but there is still the whole affair of dealing with the hundreds of attacks an Ultraman can come up with. Plus more modern Ultramen have powered up modes to utilize.

We're talking about power rangers vs. ultraman, magiragiranger is a super sentai.
 
The moment I saw this thread's title, I was thinking: Different stripe colored Ultraman! There's UltraRed, UltraBlue, UltraGreen, the list goes on and on...:laugh:
 
The moment I saw this thread's title, I was thinking: Different stripe colored Ultraman! There's UltraRed, UltraBlue, UltraGreen, the list goes on and on...:laugh:

YES!!! I can see it now:

DAIKAIJU TESSEN SENTAI ULTRARANGER!!!
ULTRAPINK!
ULTRAYELLOW!
ULTRABLUE!
ULTRAGREEN!
ULTRABLACK!
ULTRAWHITE!
ULTRARED!
We'll start off with a stupidly huge group just to break tradition, then introduce
ULTRASLASH!
ULTRACRASH!
And it'll be set in the land of THIS **** WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN A MILLION YEARS!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top