Trying to recall name of a show

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Alright, so this was a live action sci fi series I remember watching regularly in the 90s.

All I remember is that a bunch of people wake up on this space ship called the "Aftermath" and don't remember anything about themselves. The whole plot of the series was basically them trying to reach home.

I'm pretty sure the series was indeed called "Aftermath" but I'm not too sure.
 
Was it Deepwater Black/Mission Genesis, it sounds a little like that, as they go on they find out their clones, there were like scenes where they blacked out and had memories of the people they were cloned from... that was an awesome show. :disappoin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQXJtgLDsU[/ame]
 
There was no waking up from a deep sleep on Space Cases, nor was the ship called "The Aftermath."

Can you be more specific about anything, Dark Kabuto?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top