Trying to figure out name of a toku

DekaThunder Rider

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I have been going batty(even more than usual,LOL)trying to remember the name of a tokusatsu series lately.

The show revolved around a trio of girls who wore costumes that had a deck of cards motif.I believe their suit colors were red,blue and black.

If anyone has any info regarding this show I will be extremely grateful:)
 
Cutie Honey the Live, maybe? I haven't seen the series myself, but the 3 leads are red, blue, and white/black colored.
 
I have been going batty(even more than usual,LOL)trying to remember the name of a tokusatsu series lately.

The show revolved around a trio of girls who wore costumes that had a deck of cards motif.I believe their suit colors were red,blue and black.

If anyone has any info regarding this show I will be extremely grateful:)

It sounds so familiar but I don't remember
 
The show revolved around a trio of girls who wore costumes that had a deck of cards motif.I believe their suit colors were red,blue and black.

Hmmm, if you switch 'girls' with 'dudes', you'd sound like you're describing Kamen Rider Blade. Especially if you add a green costume that comes later (at least, I think Leangle came after the other three Blade Riders)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top