Triangle of Sadness: Watch Privileged people suffer!

Triangle of Sadness is a satirical comedy that shows the divide between the wealthy and the poor. On a cruise ship, you can clearly see the difference between the privileged and the underprivileged. The employees must always keep the clients satisfied because the customer is always right. The paying customers can have their wants and needs provided by the hard-working crews. The crews are there to work while the guests are there to unwind with the help of their money.
The Norwegian director Ruben Stlund has received his big break in Hollywood. The social commentary on the gap between the rich and the poor is insightful. It also discusses social hierarchies and how privilege can be a disadvantage.
 Triangle of Sadness became a standout at the Cannes film festival because the people were clapping for 8 minutes because they loved what they saw.
Triangle of Sadness cover

Carl (Harris Dickinson)  is a model who booked the...

Continue reading...

K

KELLY

I love seeing rich people suffer. I was laughing so hard when Hedgefund billionaires cried when Gamestop recovered from bankruptcy thanks to Reddit trolls.

Money Heister
The premise of this movie reminds me of the scrapped alternate ending of "Don't Look Up," in which the wealthy people are unable to stand on their own since they have no slaves to work for them because they are the only survivors after the destruction of the earth.

The next upcoming Director sensation of Hollywood cinema is Ruben Stlund! He made the entire movie is entertaining, full of incisive satire, and features excellent acting. I had the privilege of going to a special screening of it after hearing Ruben discuss his creative process in a group setting. My absolute favorite movie he's ever made is this one.

To hate on wealthy people is so "Brave" and "edgy". Stop producing films that condemn the wealthy. Rich individuals are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Take advantage and be ready while products are still on the shop shelves because the majority of people aren't even aware that the economy is failing and there is an increasing rate of unemployment worldwide. The way the wealthy characters in this film treat the workers irritates me. Rich People actually feeds the economy and gives employment to people.

A lot of rich people are out of touch to reality and they stay sheltered inside their echo chambers so for sure they will suffer the most if they get stranded in an island.

I heard the breakout character from this movie is the Filipino cleaning lady. She is such a revelation and one of the most memorable characters.

It seems that when watching this movie, the less we know about it, the better. I'll make every effort not to see the official trailer. The favorable reviews are sufficient justification for me to watch.

I appreciate the distinction between modeling for H&M and Balenciaga. For Balenciaga, you must project a smug, constipated air while acting upbeat and cheerful for H&M.

Woody Harrelson is enough reason to watch this. I don't remember any bad movies starring him.