Decepticon Air was such a great episode. The last scene had a ridiculous ammount of cameos. One in particular Keith is gonna like. Grandus finally made his appearance, as Sentinel's parade float, but that's not all. Right behind him, is Dug Base, from Brave Command Dagwon.
Some other new guys are Tracks, Cosmos, a red, white, and blue Warpath, and Flareup, a Botcon 2005 character.
The end of Predacons Rising gives a very obvious giveaway that a Beast Wars spinoff is in the works. In fact there might be a transition to it as a surprise in the finale due to this.
Well, I wonder if Japan will be starting the Japanese dub soon? While I kinda see Tamaki Matsumoto (Kohana of Den-O) voicing Sari, I expect JAM Project to do the opening theme. Maybe they'll even make a remix of "TRANSFORMER", The first japanese TF dub theme.
The end of Predacons Rising gives a very obvious giveaway that a Beast Wars spinoff is in the works. In fact there might be a transition to it as a surprise in the finale due to this.