Train to Busan is a poignant zombie movie

Alexandoy

Member
Train to Busan is a drama of a father and daughter who are estranged for a time. They meet and got stranded in a train going to Busan, hence the title. Obviously it is a Korean movie. The train was stranded because of the attack of zombies. And the heavy drama part comes when the father and daughter had finally bonded together and then the father was contaminated by the zombie.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched some Korean movies but not a zombie one. The movie sounds interesting and a good storyline. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely watch this movie sometime.
 
I think I heard of this movie a while back but never really got into it or even checked it out. It does seem like an interesting movie with a good story.
 
I loved the movie honestly. It has drama, thrill and emotions. The end of the movie is more thrilled in that case. I have to say that it's among those good movies that are released from Korea. I'd say this movie beats Hollywood movie by miles. I am not sure how many people will like it but it's worth taking a look at.
 
I never saw the movie, but I am so fed up of zombie movies. From the highly successful TV series "The Walking Dead" to Japanese movie "I Am a Hero" to this Korean movie "Train to Busan". It seems they're almost the same. The difference is the drama input on the film. "Train to Busan" became a blockbuster, but I was not enticed to watch it.
 
This sounds like it might be worth checking out. I am not a huge fan of foreign movies, but the story line is appealing to me. I am a huge fan of "The Walking Dead" and other zombie apocalypse type films. I would never have known about this film without this forum!
 
it sounds very interesting. It reminds me of another part Korean movie with the main setting as a train, it's Snowpiercer. A thriller based on a comic. It's got amazing acting, very good fighting sequences and a great plot. It's one of those amazing movies that are not well known even though they should
 
This movie is pretty great. I am not exactly a fan of such genre but the film is definitely intense and relatable. I find the characters pretty realistic and show us how human beings act when under pressure.
 
Train to Busan is a drama of a father and daughter who are estranged for a time. They meet and got stranded in a train going to Busan, hence the title. Obviously it is a Korean movie. The train was stranded because of the attack of zombies. And the heavy drama part comes when the father and daughter had finally bonded together and then the father was contaminated by the zombie.

I haven't watched the movie yet but definitely I will since it's horror. I am a fan of horror movies. I enjoy watching it at night because it's when all the effects used in producing the movie takes its grip on the viewer.

But I don't think Korea are good in producing exceptional horror movies. They are more good with all these ancient historical movies of empires, sword, horse riding, war and sometimes love movies.

The zombie movie I watched lately Resident Evil the latest one produced. I think it came out 2 months ago. The move is so captivating that I have watched it over ten times, crazy right? Anyways, that how much I love horror.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top