Top 100 anime characters of 2010 (Animage)

I can't believe Keiji is on this list at 65. He shouldn't be on this list at all...he was completely useless in Sengoku Basara.
 
Reborn is really popular with girls. Specifically the four that are on the list.
But aren't there like only 4 of them in the anime fandom?!

This just shows me the gap between Japanese fans and Western fans. There are some characters who's anime's finished way before 2010 and Naruto is not there yet Ichigo and Bleach were!
 
Last edited:
Yayy!!!

Waah!!!I'm so happy to see my my favorite anime character high up on the list!! It's "NURA RIKUO" from the anime "NURARIHYON NO MAGO"!!! He's at #14 if you don't know him...hoho:thumbs::laugh:
 
Good lord...

So much love for Hirasawa Yui LOL.

Just when I thought MAI WAIFU (aka Mio Akiyama) would've taken top spot...or maybe even second LOL

And I say MAI WAIFU...because that's what many people call her
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…