Top 10 Movies to Look Forward to in 2010

Iron Man 2
Clash of the Titans
The A-Team
Tron Legacy
Jonah Hex
The Wolfman
Chronicles of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader (I had no idea it was due out this year)

I'm not sure if it's going to be released this year, but I'm also looking forward to Cowboy Bebop...I'm cautiously optimistic.
 
1. The A-Team
2. Evangelion: 3.0 (I can hope it's 2010!)
3. Alice in Wonderland
4. Iron Man 2
5. Tron: Legacy
6. Clash of the Titans
7. How to Train Your Dragon
8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
9. Prince of Persia
10. Kick-Ass
 
Iron Man 2
She's Out Of My League
Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Knight & Day
How To Train Your Dragon
Toy Story 3
The Wolfman
MacGruber
Despicable Me
The Sorcerers Apprentice
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top