Toku Actors and Actreses in J-Dorama's

I starded to watch Ichi Pondo Fukuin, and ive spotted two toku actors. Kai from Den-O and the guy who played in Lion g maru
The guy who played Shishimaru? Namioka Kazuki. He was also in Justirisers and Den-O for an episode...and Densha Otoko and Nodame Cantabile (two of the more known dramas he was in).
 
Yusuke Yamamoto (Tsurugi in kr kabuto) is a supporting character in Himitsu no hanazono ^__^ though his only spotlight in the drama was in the last episode hahahaha
 
This is not much of an apport but rather a cuestion... is Kunzite (sailor moon live action) the same guy from Nodame Contabile?
 
This is not much of an apport but rather a cuestion... is Kunzite (sailor moon live action) the same guy from Nodame Contabile?

I dont know? But any way you can use this thread if you want to ask if some actor or actress was in a specefick drama.

So anybody if you know something what Makub is looking for you may hel him:thumbs:
 
Apparently Yasuka was in the first episode of HYD.

I haven't heard of a drama that Aiko Itoh was in.

EDIT: I'm in the middle of the first episode of ProDai, and Matsumoto Tamaki (Kohana of Den-O) is in it. Fun fact.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top