To anyone who has attempted to contact me via pm @ TV-Nihon

Keith, ASMR stands for A Sailor Moon Romance which is a fansite dedicated mainly to Sailor Moon fanfiction altho they accept fanfiction based on other shows and original fanfiction.

I remember you posting a few posts a while back on their Shingetsu spinoff site forum when I posted there about the JH campaign to bring Toku to American audiences.

I'm a regular on the ASMR forums as RuneJayce - Ecchi Ninja and Mikazuki is a regular there as well... In fact, that's where I got my current avatar of MajiGreen as well as my Ryo from Sonic Soldier Borgman avatars from as I had them made there...

Keith, you and everybody else who posts here would be more than welcome at the ASMR forums as everybody who posts there for the most part has fun there posting all kinds of cool threads as well as all kinds of weirdness [in a good way] taking part there on a regular basis...
 
That sucks you got banned from TV Nihon forums Mika. That's a pretty stupid reason you got banned over too. Especially people giving you so much drama. Internet drama is lame I tell you
 
I can certainly symplathize. I was banned over something that was said at 4chan a few weeks ago in their Densha Otoko thread. For those who don't know, 4chan posters are Anonymous by default, and anything can be filled into the "name" field, and the person who posted in the thread left no identifying tripcodes or email addresses.

Concerning whether or not it really was me, well, until whoever the Anonymous poster was who responded to a bit of constructive criticism comes forward with flames (I have a good idea who it is), I'll plead the 5th.

Seriously, though, I'm surprised you were able to put up with Kingranger and his facist admin policies as long as you have. In my case, he was just pissed because someone called him out on a board he didn't have control over.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top