The Witcher Renewed For Fourth Season, But Without Henry Cavill

Henry did an outstanding job as Geralt because of his respect of the source material. He seemed to have fully embraced this persona. Geralt embodies Henry. I understand having to resign for any reason, but Liam Hemsworth? I just don't see it. There are likely many better actors who could be cast. Maybe even Chris, Liam's brother. Of course, I'll keep watching, but it won't be the same anymore.
 
Henry played the perfect form of Geralt. This charisma just cannot be replicated, especially with a new face and someone with a less impressive on-screen history. Instead of replacing Cavill, it would have been preferable for them to cancel the show.
 
Since I have a Netflix subscription and this is a Netflix series, then I don't have to rush to watch it. It has Henry Cavill in it, so I am definitely interested. But I like binging so I will patiently wait for all four seasons. I have plenty series and movies on my watch list already. LOL.
 
This is exciting so our Netflix subscription is worth it since we will be enjoying two new seasons in a small duration but the only thing that saddens me is the departure of Henry Cavill the Geralt but let's give Liam Hemsworth a chance to perform.
 
Whenever I imagined watching The Witcher without Henry Cavill portraying Geralt on TV, it made me very sad. I'm hoping Liam will blend in nicely.
 
Look at the Bright side, Liam Looks better with shirt off. He is also younger so he can do more season if given a chance.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top