L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Apr 29, 2007 #31 JFC said: Yeah, he may get all depressed/jealous that Yuuki and Hide are getting more fangirls than he has. Click to expand... I think one glimpse into the Yaoi thread and it would scare him for life.
JFC said: Yeah, he may get all depressed/jealous that Yuuki and Hide are getting more fangirls than he has. Click to expand... I think one glimpse into the Yaoi thread and it would scare him for life.
Sho-saka Member Apr 29, 2007 #32 Yeah. I agree with Ladymercury and VersusMaya. If either of the men have ever looked at the Hunks thread or Yaoi thread, they're going to meet a trauma therapist ASAP.
Yeah. I agree with Ladymercury and VersusMaya. If either of the men have ever looked at the Hunks thread or Yaoi thread, they're going to meet a trauma therapist ASAP.
HaiTien78 Member Apr 29, 2007 #33 You know there is a chance Hiro has already seen HJU before >__> google is your friend