Lurker
I'm not sure I'm the only one having this issue, but since It's been happening on two different computers I thought I'd ask. Every time I enter the forums, any page, thread, anywhere, there is a chance (I can't exactly pinpoint when it happens) that I'll be redirected to a "Update Java!" or a "You're browsing on Chrome with an outdated video player" page.
While trying to post this thread it has happened thrice. Is something wrong with the site, or is it an issue on my end?
In case it is the latter, I'm sorry for the bother. I'll post a screenshot later, if it helps.

Thanks in advance for checking!

I've been on here often, and I've not saw anything bizarre as of late. Might be something to do with you.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Try and see if the same thing happens when you use a different browser, like Firefox or whatever else you have on your computer. If it seems to be something that only happens on Chrome, then check to see if your Java is in need of updating.

Lurker
Tried visiting using IE, had the same issue: prompted to update Java in a suspicious page, which downloaded me a Java installer that didn't seem real. Updated Java from the official website, and the issue seems to have stopped. Will do the same on my other computer.

Thank you JFC for the attention and the hint.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
No problem. When you're being prompted to update something, but you're not sure if it (the link that you're being given) is legit or not, going to the official website for the update was and is definitely the right move.
:thumbs: