The Ultimates 3 - The Return of Joe Madureira

Keith Justice

New Member
I can't wait for the current series to end. It was incredible, but Joe Mad's art is fuggin' phenomenal.

Captain America
ultimatecap.avif

Black Panther & The Wasp vs. Venom
blackpantervsvenom.jpg


The Hulk
ultimatehulk.avif

Thor
ultimatethor.avif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jeph Loeb all but said Venom would be in Ultimates 3, The Art is no were near as good as Ultimates 1 & 2, but if they can stay on a monthly basis then it could be draw by Ashley Wood for all I car. Since the delays started up AGAIN with Grand Theft America, I havn't cared one bit. thanks to Ultimate Power we already know everyone survives, so it's basiclly was an episode of 60's Batman, no matter how bad things got it was all ok in the end. And Ultimate Cap still didn't learn what a dick he is. I just really hope Ult. Panther is more like his movie counterpart and not his 616 Black-power-Jesus-trippin version.
 
Jeph Loeb all but said Venom would be in Ultimates 3, The Art is no were near as good as Ultimates 1 & 2, but if they can stay on a monthly basis then it could be draw by Ashley Wood for all I car. Since the delays started up AGAIN with Grand Theft America, I havn't cared one bit. thanks to Ultimate Power we already know everyone survives, so it's basiclly was an episode of 60's Batman, no matter how bad things got it was all ok in the end. And Ultimate Cap still didn't learn what a dick he is. I just really hope Ult. Panther is more like his movie counterpart and not his 616 Black-power-Jesus-trippin version.

This is Joe Mad we're talking about here. We'll be lucky to get issue 2 before the year's up.
 
alright the return of venom, i've been pretty disappointed at the way he's been dealt with and the storylines involving venom in the ultimate spiderman series, hopefully this'll be better
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top