SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Jul 16, 2005 #12 Space Sheriff Gavan said: The movie has been put on hold Click to expand... It should be noted that it WAS put on hold and there are new writers already working on it. Thats what I've read anyway
Space Sheriff Gavan said: The movie has been put on hold Click to expand... It should be noted that it WAS put on hold and there are new writers already working on it. Thats what I've read anyway
Ishn Member Jul 16, 2005 #13 Mega Ranger said: HJU......Officially hating Mission Impossible 3 !!!!! Click to expand... Psh, like I needed this incident to hate that movie!
Mega Ranger said: HJU......Officially hating Mission Impossible 3 !!!!! Click to expand... Psh, like I needed this incident to hate that movie!
UltraMatt Life is showtime Jul 16, 2005 #15 Forever Knight said: That sucks for TF fans. Damn you M:I. Click to expand... Transformer Fans Against Mission Impossible!
Forever Knight said: That sucks for TF fans. Damn you M:I. Click to expand... Transformer Fans Against Mission Impossible!
S scikaiju Guest Jul 16, 2005 #16 Gurlgamer said: Any pics? Click to expand... nothing yet, but there is a semi truck covered in a black tarp that at Comic Con
Gurlgamer said: Any pics? Click to expand... nothing yet, but there is a semi truck covered in a black tarp that at Comic Con
S scikaiju Guest Jul 16, 2005 #18 movie isn't coming out ill 2007, we don' know much yet. But a couple of 80 tunes would be cool. Wonder idf anybody got the right to the Whitelion version of the Transformers theme from the animated movie
movie isn't coming out ill 2007, we don' know much yet. But a couple of 80 tunes would be cool. Wonder idf anybody got the right to the Whitelion version of the Transformers theme from the animated movie