Yeah...the toy shops in P Mall is only really worth visiting if you're into collecting Gundam...I often find that the prices I pay there are close to what I'd pay online anyways...anything else you find there, unless you get lucky and you find something you missed...you're really better off buying online.
At one point, Kuddult had an SIC KT Garren for 30$...
Yeah...the toy shops in P Mall is only really worth visiting if you're into collecting Gundam...I often find that the prices I pay there are close to what I'd pay online anyways...anything else you find there, unless you get lucky and you find something you missed...you're really better off buying online.
At one point, Kuddult had an SIC KT Garren for 30$...
I can confirm with Dark Kabuto about FantasyBox having OOO candy toys.
Also! FantasyBox has 2 SIC volumes if anyone is interested SIC vol. 54 Dark Kiva and Ixa and SIC vol. 41 Rider X and Apollogeist. Prices I do not recall, but just ask the store owner.
Also Dark Kabuto if you were looking for Gundam with good prices and has a lot of stock normally, I would check out AnimeXtreme downtown in Chinatown. I personally have shopped there ever since they have opened. Their prices are probably the best in the GTA IMHO. Some items at GundamBase at Pmall are maybe cheaper, but normally Animextreme beats their prices period.
Also Dark Kabuto if you were looking for Gundam with good prices and has a lot of stock normally, I would check out AnimeXtreme downtown in Chinatown. I personally have shopped there ever since they have opened. Their prices are probably the best in the GTA IMHO. Some items at GundamBase at Pmall are maybe cheaper, but normally Animextreme beats their prices period.
The Fantasy Box lady and I have had this discussion too... why the **** would someone buy only one part to own an incomplete minipla??? And then she mentioned how those people go...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]YouTube - Darth Vader NO![/ame]
...when they come back again to find that the remaining parts they needed were sold. :laugh: