The "Say Something Nice About Go-Onger" Thread!

I've only seen the first two episodes, and all I can say is Rina Aizawa is hot. Who's gonna argue about that? :169:

Oh yeah, a porn star (Nao Oikawa) in a show aimed at kids? Now how often do you see that?
 
I can easily say two things nice about Go-Onger:

1. It had an awesome sounding theme for the villians.
2. It is better than Goseiger.
 
- The opening song is catchy.

- Rina Aizawa (Yeah, she was like, 16? Go ahead, judge me)

- Akira Kushida singing the G12 theme song.

- I enjoyed the ending.

I'm going to add this as well:

- The design of G12 is awesome! People say it's a mess, but I really liked it.
 
Let's see, saying nice things about Go-onger...

Engine Jumbowhale is awesome.

Sousuke's death scene was understated and artistic. To this point, it's still the only thing about the series that makes me cry. Everybody walking past that lone tree, and Sousuke just stops. No last words, no crying on his part, he's there one moment and gone the next.

Without Go-onger, we wouldn't have the awesomeness of Machalcon in Gokaiger
 
Go-onger had a lot of great points some may like them and some may not, but to me i thought it was a great show and lots of fun to watch.
 

 
Oh yeah, a porn star (Nao Oikawa) in a show aimed at kids? Now how often do you see that?

You know, it's not as though she or Toei is trying to flaunt that fact. Oikawa is supposedly distancing herself from that part of her career (Was it really porn or just movies with nudity?). Japan isn't exactly the Playboy Mansion.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…