The Rider Toku Invasion 4chan style

They come from people who watch the series and other series and think the jokes work some are created in the forge of 4chan itself!
I know that, And what part are you talking about? I've only seen a couple of parts of it though, Thats where I got several pictures of Anime girls, no clue of anything on it besides that
 
Well seeing as there was a meltdown elsewhere... I decided to create a new running commentary on the Rider invasion of 4chan. Here's my contribution... PART 2:

9464183911174871659479.jpg


MMM a tasty Zecter!
"Grandma told me that Zecters are good nose pickers."
 
Words can't explain how much faggotry I've commited in 4chan and yet I'm still not banned by it.

Grandmother said this, incest is the best, put your (step) sister to the test.


Kamen Cure~ Kamen Cure~ SHAZAM!


MomoDandies, SANJOU!


Touhou Rider Hijack
touhouriderhijacksw9.jpg


 
Last edited:
Yeah but its one of those random things, mostly I won't start it but I will supply to it.

556788161Momokagami.jpg


190733727Uratendou.jpg


Which begs the question of Kagami!

325242823Moe.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top