The Return of THE FAMILY GUY - Talkback

Keith Justice

New Member
One of the greatest cartoons of all time is back... the Simpson's true successor hits the airwaves tonight.

Don't miss it!
 
I've been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO waiting for Family Guy to return!!!

Please GOD don't let it suck!!

-RF
 
Oh, I know for a fact that this episode doesn't suck at all! I've already seen it. It got leaked out a week early. If you don't want to wait till tonight, head over to www.torrentspy.com and download the episode! Now, me being a great guy and all, WILL NOT put in any spoilers!
 
Misfits923 said:
Oh, I know for a fact that this episode doesn't suck at all! I've already seen it. It got leaked out a week early. If you don't want to wait till tonight, head over to www.torrentspy.com and download the episode! Now, me being a great guy and all, WILL NOT put in any spoilers!
NOOOOOOOO....must resist temptation to watch episode early!!

-RF
 
THE ENTIRE SEASON is on BT. In fact the first 5epsidoes are miniseries.
 
Magiranger King said:
THE ENTIRE SEASON is on BT. In fact the first 5epsidoes are miniseries.
Now that I just did NOT need to hear!!! You're not making me resist the temptation any easier!!!! :shakefist

-RF
 
trust me. wait. it's better that way. And I thought they changed Meg at first and if you notice just the intro to the las vegas scene of the intro has changed as well as the living room arrangements. Also there's more room in the car. Family pics of Lois' mother. Stewie still has the DIE LOIS knitting kit.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top