Darkster It's over 8,000! Sep 10, 2010 #451 I just couldn't make it to the end. Can anyone type what he said?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Sep 10, 2010 #452 Blade Dancer said: I'd go to that. :laugh: Click to expand... I would empty out my bank account and gladly go to the poorhouse afterward to pay to see that in person.
Blade Dancer said: I'd go to that. :laugh: Click to expand... I would empty out my bank account and gladly go to the poorhouse afterward to pay to see that in person.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Sep 10, 2010 #453 Darkster said: I just couldn't make it to the end. Can anyone type what he said? Click to expand... I tuned out before he got that far, and don't really want to listen to the whole thing again. :loltongue:
Darkster said: I just couldn't make it to the end. Can anyone type what he said? Click to expand... I tuned out before he got that far, and don't really want to listen to the whole thing again. :loltongue:
Forever Knight Eye See You Sep 10, 2010 #457 Hidden Masta said: That is so racist. Click to expand... :laugh: Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: They probably all saw you get punched out by Mark...:loltongue: Click to expand... Which is so fucking cool because I don't see any other Forum or fanpage leaders getting to do videos with KRDK & PR Alumni. Keith is The Pope and The Pope is pimpin'
Hidden Masta said: That is so racist. Click to expand... :laugh: Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: They probably all saw you get punched out by Mark...:loltongue: Click to expand... Which is so fucking cool because I don't see any other Forum or fanpage leaders getting to do videos with KRDK & PR Alumni. Keith is The Pope and The Pope is pimpin'
Darkster It's over 8,000! Sep 10, 2010 #458 Forever Knight said: Which is so fucking cool because I don't see any other Forum or fanpage leaders getting to do videos with KRDK & PR Alumni. Click to expand... This.
Forever Knight said: Which is so fucking cool because I don't see any other Forum or fanpage leaders getting to do videos with KRDK & PR Alumni. Click to expand... This.
Silver Wolf Member Sep 10, 2010 #459 Just in case it hasn't been posted yet, here's Linkara and Kroze's recording of the Time Force/Wild Force Panel: Part 1 and Part 2
Just in case it hasn't been posted yet, here's Linkara and Kroze's recording of the Time Force/Wild Force Panel: Part 1 and Part 2
mmartina We Are VR Sep 11, 2010 #460 Power Morphicon 2: MIghty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Rangers Zeo Clip 1 & 2 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZbqfhOtlJg[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfe1ISikSc[/ame]
Power Morphicon 2: MIghty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Rangers Zeo Clip 1 & 2 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZbqfhOtlJg[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfe1ISikSc[/ame]