The Official "I Love Kento Ono/Hyde/GoseiBlue" Thread!

SORRY... My mistake guys...
It's Kyousuke Hamao... GoseiBlack :sweat:

OMG. I WAS SO EXCITED DAMN IT

But thank ytou anyway~ it's reli nice of u to wanna share it with us xD Hope u find a scan of the hottest thing's photobook asap!! <3

I'm still peeved CDJapan and YESAsia haven't had Kento's photobook yet.. fk
 
I'm still peeved CDJapan and YESAsia haven't had Kento's photobook yet.. fk
I'm waiting for it too
it's weird that they have both Yudai Chiba and Kyosuke Hamao books but not Kento's
 
I hope Kento will be cast in something soon and doesn't disappear forever He'd done several movie/TV appearances in 2009 and was apparently in an episode of some show in September, so I have HOPE
 
I'm waiting for it too
it's weird that they have both Yudai Chiba and Kyosuke Hamao books but not Kento's

Biased idiots. Pffffft.

I hope Kento will be cast in something soon and doesn't disappear forever He'd done several movie/TV appearances in 2009 and was apparently in an episode of some show in September, so I have HOPE

Yes, I've watched all his works prior to Goseiger I've confidence he will still be acting even after Goseiger!!

I kinda want him to see a dentist though... those teeth bother me sometimes :sweat:
 
I kinda want him to see a dentist though... those teeth bother me sometimes
his teeth never bothered me, they're not that bad
at least they don't distract me like Yasuka Saito's teeth :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…