Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 10, 2008 #21 Man...that was a rather thrilling matchup between US and Venezuela in Men's Volleyball... Just when Venezuela looked like they were catching up...US comes back and seals the deal in tiebreaker. ^_^
Man...that was a rather thrilling matchup between US and Venezuela in Men's Volleyball... Just when Venezuela looked like they were catching up...US comes back and seals the deal in tiebreaker. ^_^
BigMac1212 New Member Aug 10, 2008 #22 I was watching the USA-China Men's Basketball game, and the NBC was using their old NBA on NBC theme. I don't know how the company can do that. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, click on the link Roundball Rock
I was watching the USA-China Men's Basketball game, and the NBC was using their old NBA on NBC theme. I don't know how the company can do that. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, click on the link Roundball Rock
mandaraya Member Aug 10, 2008 #24 effin retro! i didn't get to see though. when i tuned in the game was already in the middle of the first quarter.
effin retro! i didn't get to see though. when i tuned in the game was already in the middle of the first quarter.
KR Hyper Kabuto Like a passing wind... Aug 10, 2008 #25 I saw a portion of men's swimming. Did Phelps win?
mandaraya Member Aug 10, 2008 #26 iono, i stopped watchin after the basketball game. i'm still recordin it though, will watch the rest later on tonight.
iono, i stopped watchin after the basketball game. i'm still recordin it though, will watch the rest later on tonight.
Thrift Lurker Aug 10, 2008 #27 When are they going to show the Olympics wrestling? They do wrestle in the Olympics right?
ryuuseipro New Member Aug 10, 2008 #28 mandaraya said: all i can say is, that is so effin awesome! :thumbs: Click to expand... Thanks!
Takuya Member Aug 10, 2008 #29 KR Hyper Kabuto said: I saw a portion of men's swimming. Did Phelps win? Click to expand... The 400IM? Yeah, it was a back-and-forth thing between Phelps and Lochte (I wasn't looking at anyone else XD), but in the end Phelps pulled out with a pretty big lead, about a body length and a half. It was an awesome race. Phelps's next event is in two hours.
KR Hyper Kabuto said: I saw a portion of men's swimming. Did Phelps win? Click to expand... The 400IM? Yeah, it was a back-and-forth thing between Phelps and Lochte (I wasn't looking at anyone else XD), but in the end Phelps pulled out with a pretty big lead, about a body length and a half. It was an awesome race. Phelps's next event is in two hours.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 10, 2008 #30 Meh....which NBC station shows the Basketball events? I look at the KNBC sked here in Los Angeles....and they show a helluva lot of Volleyball >_<
Meh....which NBC station shows the Basketball events? I look at the KNBC sked here in Los Angeles....and they show a helluva lot of Volleyball >_<