I don't how often you guy's check these two very popular, and informative sites, but I thought it would be a good idea to make an official thread for them. My reason for doing this is simply to make it easier for movie updates, news, rumors, pictures, etc etc. Here's a few interesting highlights from today's ComingSoon site:
Personally I've never been a fan of these kinds of threads. Instead of just seeing a topic of something interesting happening in entertainment, this requires me to read a thread and sift to see if it's something I want to look at.
I thought this would be benificial to those that actually are interested in movie topics and such. There's been a ton of threads that have been made, lost in the archives, etc etc. I thought this would be an easier way for people to stay up-to-date with the latest topics. But, I suppose you make a valid point so feel free to close or delete.