The Official Batman Begins Discussion

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Well! Only 2 weeks until June 17!!!!!!! I am soooo hyper to see the new movie! From what I saw the 8 minutes of Batman Begins preview after Smallville finale finished. Wow! That is so excited! It looks really good! BOOYA!!!!!!!!!1

NOW DISCUSS!!!
 
It comes out June 17th? I thought it came out the 15th? Eh, either way, I'm seeing the midnight screening!! I can't wait for this! I'm gonna look out for the big driving scene, cause it was partially filmed in IL.
 
W00T! I can't wait to see this movie! Heh, test driving the Batmobile. "It's good. But does it come in Black?" XD
 
Pff...Batman...the only GOOD movie was the 1960's Batman-The Movie!

*dodges all the fruit and stuff being thrown at him*

-RF
 
Eh...I really only like Burton's Batman movies. I remember the ads for those well, and they grabbed you. I'm not really taken by the Begins ads. I'm sure it will be better than Batman & Robin, but other than "The Phantom Menace," what isn't?

I also have to say I'm not a Christian Bale fan. He always has this ****-eating smirk on his face and you want to smack it off of him.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…