Kouji Kabuto Mazin...Go! Feb 21, 2011 #12 Shouldn't he be wearing olive green or something? And that guy in the shoutbox, he noticed Cossack and Kenya but no the fact that Battle France dances the Flamenco?
Shouldn't he be wearing olive green or something? And that guy in the shoutbox, he noticed Cossack and Kenya but no the fact that Battle France dances the Flamenco?
HonestHeart17 Member Feb 21, 2011 #13 OMG:laugh::laugh::laugh: You know, I could see this happening. I mean Battle Cosack had the hammer and sickle insignia.
OMG:laugh::laugh::laugh: You know, I could see this happening. I mean Battle Cosack had the hammer and sickle insignia.
Fox-Chan Harumph. Feb 21, 2011 #14 The hilarious sad part is that Toei probably would have used a character like this back then.
Kouji Kabuto Mazin...Go! Feb 21, 2011 #16 There was an anime villain from 1975's Getter Robo G - General Hidura aka Captain Fuhrer in the Jim Terry Starvengers adaptation: http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/force-five-starvengers// (scroll to the bottom)
There was an anime villain from 1975's Getter Robo G - General Hidura aka Captain Fuhrer in the Jim Terry Starvengers adaptation: http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/force-five-starvengers// (scroll to the bottom)
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Feb 21, 2011 #17 I was afraid of where this was going, but this TOTALLY made my day.