The Lesser-Known Final Fantasy Characters Who Deserve More Love

Is it just me, or do some Final Fantasy characters get totally overshadowed by the main cast? I mean, characters like Kefka or Sephiroth totally steal the spotlight, but what about the unsung heroes like Red XIII or Faris Scherwiz? I get emotional just thinking about their stories, especially how Red's journey intertwines with themes of loss and legacy in *FFVII*. Faris always brought the perfect mix of sass and depth to *FFV*, but so many people overlook her. It's like these characters have rich backstories and incredible arcs that don't get discussed nearly enough. They add so much flavor to the series, and I'd love to hear what you all think about these hidden gems! Let's shine a light on the characters who deserve a little extra love in the FF community!
 
Red XIII is such a beautifully complex character! His struggles with legacy and the weight of his past really hit home, especially in his heartfelt moments with Aerith. On the flip side, I feel like Faris' sass sometimes overshadows the depth of her character; it can be hard to fully appreciate her arc when the focus is so heavily on the humor. I wish we had more time to explore the nuances of her story!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top