The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

It's amazing that there was SOOOO much "Nintendo Hate" going on all over the web and at various message boards right around the time of the DS launch, and then again at last years E3 (when not much information was released about the Revolution compaired to PS3 & The 360). And now with all the cool stuff coming down the pipeline this year, everyone is back on board the Nintendo bandwagon :laugh:

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
It's amazing that there was SOOOO much "Nintendo Hate" going on all over the web and at various message boards right around the time of the DS launch, and then again at last years E3 (when not much information was released about the Revolution compaired to PS3 & The 360). And now with all the cool stuff coming down the pipeline this year, everyone is back on board the Nintendo bandwagon :laugh:

-RF

*slaps Rider Faiz's wrist*

Dirty avatar you dirty boy!

Psst....where'd you get it? XD
 
I feel ashamed I ever doubted Nintendo....OH WAIT! I DIDN'T! I'm the guy who stood in line for 5 hours to buy a Gamecube at launch at midnight!
 
I admit it. I doubted Nintendo. I thought with their retarded "ooo, TWO screens!" and "we don't care about graphics!" model that they just didn't care. Now it's THEM reminding everyone who to call daddy!

Nintendo negavitity? Where? All across the board I go to I've seen nothering but people rejoicing.

*watches trailer*

My GOD Nintendo is not playing this console cycle! They're out for nuts!
 
Onto all you doubters I say...HAHA I TOLD YOU SO.

I was with you in line for the Gamecube my brotha, and it's all paying off now.
 
V-God, I would've been in line for the midnight launch of the 'Cube but I had an exam the next day that mattered so I did the next best thing and ran like the crazy muthafucka I was to the nearest GAME store and bought myself a fucking Gamecube pack with Luigi's Mansion. :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top