The Last Hurrah Of 2005 Tokusatsu

Kimiden

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
If anybody try to tell you 2005 was a good year for the tokusatsu genre, you can just show them the following as this sums up everything that was wrong with it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXK2CMlGyhI

*hides as spears from Magi supporters come flying at him*

EDIT: Turns out it's the last hurrah of 2004. My bad.
 
Last edited:
My only response to this video would be... WTF.

For me, the only thing that was bad about 2005 Tokusatsu was Kamen Rider Hibiki (or at least I think Hibiki was the worst Rider series ever). A lot of people have been bashing MagiRanger, but I've hardly seen anything bashworthy of this series at all. OK, so it's not the best Sentai series ever, nothing special too, but really, it's not as bad as you lot say it is. There's much worse..

Besides, 2005's long gone now. We're in the middle of 2006, so why are we still complaining?
 
Where was this 2005 toku in that vid?

I loved Magi, but I ain't gonna chuck a spear you're way (mostly because that vid had nothing to do with Magi)...people need to lighten up. :P
 
DiscoInferno said:
Are you sure you even linked the right video? I see a bunch of stuff from 2004 seasons and not a single thing from Magiranger.

There's like one or two items on him I believe from 05..He was holding the Nexus gun....

..Oh my god it is 04.

*headscreen*
 
Ultraman Nexus---2004
Dekaranger---2004
KR Blade---2004

...that should sum up the video. now my thoughts on Hibiki & Magiranger if I may do so...

So Hibiki tried to do something different with the Kamen Rider franchise. So it may have failed. So what? that dosen't mean it should be tarred and feathered just because it's different from Ishinomori's Rider shows or Toei's Rider shows prior to it. I say just recognize that the show dared to be different and move on. And as for Magiranger, I saw nothing from Magiranger worth despising it for. Sure, it's no Jetman, Maskman, or Dairanger, but it sure as heck isn't the worst Super Sentai we've seen, if there is one.
 
I liked Hibiki. Though I didnt like the show itself cus the graphics made me hurt inside, but I liked the idea, and the outfits. I really loved how the main char couldnt even drive a car or a motorcycle. that was great.

I liked Magiranger, thought I preferred the Dekaranger and Mystic Force Incarnate much better.
Magiranger's strongest points? Prolly Magishine and Magiblue's relationship. and Nai+Mai
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top