NateRiver Welcome Jun 5, 2011 #1 I think the old thread got washed down with the Media Matrix.Tell me if I failed and it was secretly out of my sight.
I think the old thread got washed down with the Media Matrix.Tell me if I failed and it was secretly out of my sight.
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 5, 2011 #2 The original is still in the HJU Jukebox section of the Media Matrix. If you're having a hard time finding it, just use the thread tags to view only the threads labeled "MUSIC TALK". Thanks to OmagnusPrime @ JPM for use of the pic.
The original is still in the HJU Jukebox section of the Media Matrix. If you're having a hard time finding it, just use the thread tags to view only the threads labeled "MUSIC TALK". Thanks to OmagnusPrime @ JPM for use of the pic.