Owlbear
Membery
I’ve been reflecting on the magic of collaborative storytelling in tabletop RPGs, and I want to hear your best group moments! You know, those instances when you and your players created something together that just hit all the right notes, be it a hilarious mishap or a dramatic twist that left everyone in awe.
For me, I remember a session in a D&D campaign where our rogue decided to steal a dragon's hoard, and instead of just sneaking away, they rolled a nat 20 on bluff to convince the rest of the party that the dragon was friendly. The ensuing chaos of trying to placate a raging dragon while stealing gold? Absolute gold!
What about you? Any memorable moments where your party came together beautifully (or in complete disarray)? Maybe a clever strategy that worked out or an unexpected emotional beat? Let’s swap stories!
For me, I remember a session in a D&D campaign where our rogue decided to steal a dragon's hoard, and instead of just sneaking away, they rolled a nat 20 on bluff to convince the rest of the party that the dragon was friendly. The ensuing chaos of trying to placate a raging dragon while stealing gold? Absolute gold!
What about you? Any memorable moments where your party came together beautifully (or in complete disarray)? Maybe a clever strategy that worked out or an unexpected emotional beat? Let’s swap stories!
Last edited by a moderator: